How does Smartwatches work?
"A smartwatch (or smart watch) is a computerized wristwatch with functionality that is enhanced beyond timekeeping, and is often comparable to a personal digital assistant (PDA) device"
When we are surfing on internet,we saw kinds of smartwatches in the market, but sometime and some people do not understand why them need a smartwatch or do not know How smartwatch works.
Here some tips we would like to share.
What Brings to you after wear a smartwatch?
- Automatically tracks steps, distance, calories burned, set a goal, and finish it.
- Automatically tracks Sleep Time, light and deep sleep
- Daily Sedentary Reminder let you have a break after a long sitting. You must know sitting too much have big risk for your health.
- Drink Water Reminder,You know water is most important for your health.
- Alarm Clock
- Are you a health geek? Or having health issues which requires continuous monitoring? A smart watch with sensors like Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Blood oxygen, etc., will collect your health data and stored in the App for 24x7 care.
- Maintaining proper heart rate during exercise can help us burn more calories and fat
- Provides kinds of sport modes like Walking,Running, Climbing,Riding, and tracks distance,heart rate all the time.
- This is a prime feature of smart watch as of now. It will display different notifications from smart phone and allow quick action. With smart watch you will never miss important things like breaking news, flight alerts, meeting calls, reminders, weather alerts.
- Incoming Calls, SMS,Whatsapp,Wechat,QQ,Facebook Messager reminder etc. (Even some smartwatch can answer & Dial Calls after Bluetooth Connected. Or Some smartwatch support put SIM Card, and you can use it as a watch phone)
- Are you worried that no one helps when taking a selfie? Wear this fitness watch, Just shake your hand, and will auto to taking. Cool?